- Ride my bike at least 3 times a week, hopefully every day
I was really good about this, only missing one day and that due to not getting home until after dark, until my adventure. I'm still feeling sore, so I gave myself yesterday and today off. I'll start up again tomorrow.
- Locate a tank top or other sleeveless shirt and spend an hour outside in it a day so that my arms will lose their lack-of-sun rash
I did this for two days, but it's cold and rainy outside so I've kind of lost interest. I'll try this again when the weather cooperates more.
- Wash my face every day
Hah. I've remembered to do this about twice. I need some sort of visual cue or something.
- Floss every day, even when I am tired
Been good about this one.
- Figure out something to make my hair less scraggly (this may involve getting a trim for the first time since 10th grade)
Still need to work on this. I'm kind of iffy on this whole "getting a trim" thing, and that's probably what it would take.
- Do some sort of upper body workout at least 3 times a week, in hopes that I won't embarrass myself trying to carry stuff
Still haven't really thought of a good one to do.
- Include some sort of vegetable with dinner. This is more of a general and long-term goal, but it might as well get put here too.
I've been good with this when I'm eating at home with no company, but I need to be better about it when I eat out and when I have guests over.
- Eat fruit or vegetable based rather than bread and cheese based snacks (another general goal)
Sort of. Mostly, I've been not having snacks because vegetables take too much work to fix, but I have been having a can of pineapple instead of cheese and crackers when I do eat something. Skipping snacks won't hurt me any either.
- Determine which of my sweaters have stains and remove either the stains or the sweaters
- Walk up and down the stairs when I'm bored or restless
Nope. More like "play the Sims".
- Learn how to iron, and use this skill to get the wax off of all of my nice tops and my 4th pair of jeans (and off the kitchen floor, while I'm at it)
- Find my 3rd bra, which is probably in a box in the garage and hopefully is in better shape
Forgot about this one too. Maybe this weekend.
- Assess my underwear, discard the pairs with lots of holes and buy more until I have 2 weeks worth
I'm torn on this one, because it involves spending money. Thus, I've been putting it off.
- Learn to darn and then fix my socks
No progress whatsoever.
A mixed bag, really, but at least I'm doing some of it. Hopefully I'll do better this week.