- 90210 season one dvds
- Target sells organic, soy-free microwave popcorn
- I figured out how to update my website without using an ftp program
Things that did not improve my weekend:
- Being repeatedly asked if I was a "technical type" person at the conference I attended on Saturday (this is either because I am female, because I lack the social skills to know how to dive on in to what everyone else is doing, or because I was wearing paisley)
- Trying to cram 11 computers in my car
- Spilling my coffee while driving shortly thereafter
- The changed soundtrack on the 90210 dvds, which could extend into a long rant on IP and derivative works at some point in the future
Now I have to drive back to a small town and unload 11 computers into the basement of an elementary school. Hopefully, it is not flooded. Unfortunately, it is dark.
I either want a husband to hand over the heavy lifting to or a wife to hand over the undone domestic tasks to. Possibly both.